Brexit and Democracy: Reclaiming full and equal suffrage is out on Amazon for Kindle. It deals with the following questions:
- Was the 2005 general election rigged - and if so, why?
- Was Britain's entry to the Iraq war linked to the above?
- How did 56 Scottish National Party MPs arriving in Westminster in 2015 make the EU referendum possible?
- Why did the Liberal Democrats switch from opposing a referendum to demanding one?
- Why was a plan for European monetary union abandoned in the early 1970s?
- And what on earth does the cover illustration signify?